See What Our Customers Are Saying
Lifepro Acucare Tilt | Wellness + Recovery Collection
Experience the unparalleled comfort of a heated electric foot massage. Whether you’re chilling at home, working at your office, watching TV, or reading your favorite book, you can use this foot massager machine anytime and anywhere. Choose from four powerful massage modes for total foot rejuvenation.
Reduce muscle soreness, loosen stiff joints and manage chronic pain with 3 soothing heat levels that envelop your feet with warmth. Relax and sit comfortably while decreasing stress and promoting healing. The machine takes 2-5 minutes to warm up to the desired temperature.
Low: 86°F | Medium: 95°F | High: 104°F.
Deep Tissue Massage
Instant relief where it’s sorely needed, with air compression chambers providing 3 pressure intensity modes that penetrate deep into sore muscles and fascia, pressing feet down onto massage chambers and surrounding feet and ankles with powerful rolling pressure.
Mode 1: Massage rollers + air pressure
Mode 2: Air pressure only
Mode 3:Massage rollers only
Massage time: 15 minutes.
Utilize the Swing Function to move the body of the massager forward and backward, and the Suspend Mode to turn it off at your desired angle. The rolling massagers relieve
tension in the feet through traditional shiatsu and reflexology therapy.
Massager Dimensions: 16.1” L x 13.8” W x11.0” H | 12 lbs
For optimal results, each massage lasts 15 minutes. Choose your mode: massage roller, air pressure, swing function, or all three. Various levels of heat can be applied in any mode.
Enjoy a relaxing foot massage while you rest, read, or watch TV. Ease stiffness and swelling from arthritis, numbness and tingling from neuropathy, and pain from plantar fasciitis.
Toggle smoothly through pressure and heat levels with the portable remote control with LED indicators.
Easy to use right out of the box, plus live support for as long as you own your Acucare Tilt. Check out our training videos for additional tips and advice.
- SIT, MASSAGE & RELAX: Our foot and ankle massager is specially designed for relaxing sore, tired, and swollen feet due to plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, and other painful foot and ankle conditions. Whether you are working at your office, chilling at home, watching TV, or reading your favorite book, you can benefit from foot massage therapy anytime and anywhere.
- 360-DEGREE MASSAGE: This foot massager machine for plantar fasciitis and neuropathy with an optional heat function is equipped with ergonomic massage nodes that cover the entire foot and also massage acupuncture points. It can be used for toes, sole, heel, and instep massaging.
- CUSTOMIZED PRESSURE: Our foot massager features 3 modes of massage: Massage + air pressure, air pressure only, and shiatsu rollers only, with 4 levels intensity levels. Optional heat setting has 3 temperatures to choose from 86°F, 95°F, or 104°F. Press the button to switch between modes, intensities, and temperatures for your convenience.
- IMPROVES BLOOD CIRCULATION: With a combination of kneading, shiatsu, rolling and adjustable air compression, our foot roller massager is the perfect pain reliever machine. Improves blood circulation and helps in relieving heel pain caused by plantar fasciitis.
- EASY TO USE: For added clarity and convenience, our electric foot massager comes with a user manual. You can control all the functions with the help of different buttons on the control panel or portable remote control. Also, it has removable and soft, washable foot sleeves so you can easily wash them whenever required.
Shipping & Returns
You may return new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
If ever your unit has been used or opened, a restocking fee of 15% will apply. Also, we don’t cover shipping costs for returns. (We can provide the label to make it easier for you) The item that you're returning should be repackaged with all the cords, accessories and documentation that were included when you received it.
Please send to: Lifepro Fitness LLC 465 Industrial Way W Eatontown, NJ 07724
Once our LifePro Care Specialists receives and inspects your returned product, our accounting team will initiate your refund within 2-3 business days. An email confirmation will be sent to the address associated with your order, detailing the amount refunded. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method.
We only ship within the United States.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Product ManualAcuCare Tilt
- Size: 16.1” L x 13.8” W x 11.0” H
- Net Weight: 12.0 lbs.
- Power: 48 W
- Voltage: DC 24V
- Decibel Rating: ≤60 dB
- Heat Setting Temperatures:
- Low Heat: 86° F
- Medium Heat: 95° F
- High Heat: 104° F
- AC POWER ADAPTER Rated Input: AC 100–240V ~50/60 Hz 1.5A
- Rated Output: DC 24V 2A
- Batteries Required for Remote Control: One 3V CR2032 battery (not included)