Rumblex 4D Vibration Plate
Rumblex 4D Vibration Plate
This unit comes with a Lifetime Warranty upon purchase.
You need to register your product ideally 14 days after receiving your product.
If you find that your product is not functioning as intended, we will replace the product free of charge accordingto the terms of the lifetime warranty.
- IN-HOME VIBRATION THERAPY: With the LifePro Rumblex 4d Vibration Plate, you enjoy the professional therapeutical effects of improved bone density & blood circulation from the comfort of your home.
- THE WORKOUT MACHINE YOUR BODY CRAVES: Our vibration exercise machine has 7 training modes & 60 speed settings to deliver ultimate workout & rehabilitation experience and customization.
- PAIN RELIEF & REPAIR: Rumblex 4d Vibration Plate boosts your built-in ability to regenerate cells & recover so your body repairs & revives itself, feeling healthy & full of life.
- ENHANCED WORKOUT EFFECTIVENESS: Our whole body vibration machine has a 4D effect increasing your workout intensity & scope. Take a leap & become your own champion with LifePro body vibration machine.
- SAY GOODBYE TO EXCESS WEIGHT: Our powerful whole body vibration plate is a clinically proven way to melt fat & boost your metabolism. Lose weight while forging a muscular & tight body with Rumblex.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Enjoy FREE U.S. Shipping on all orders.
You may return new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
If ever your unit has been used or opened, a restocking fee of 15% will apply. We don’t cover shipping costs for returns in this case. The item that you're returning should be repackaged with all the cords, accessories and documentation that were included when you received it.
Once our LifePro Care Specialists receives and inspects your returned product, our accounting team will initiate your refund within 2-3 business days.
Learn Why More Than 140K+ Customers Choose Lifepro
Whole Body Vibration—Contraindications
It is always advisable to consult with your physician before starting any exercise program. Ongoing research in the field of Whole Body Vibration (WBV) indicates that many people can actually benefit from this form of exercise. However, if you suffer from any of the following contraindications it is imperative that you discuss Whole Body Vibration therapy with your physician before beginning any training program with vibration equipment.
Relative Contraindications: Gentle, gradual WBV may be able to help with these conditions, but use the WBV with caution. You may also need additional therapies and/or supplements to tolerate the WBV and to gain its benefits. If you have these conditions do not use WBV without guidance from a qualified natural health practitioner familiar with WBV, and the approval of your doctor. (See also the list of Absolute Contraindications below these “Relative Contraindications” – do not use WBV at all if you have any of the Absolute Contraindications).
● Gallstones, Kidney stones, Bladder stones
● Articular Rheumatism and Arthrosis
● Heart failure
● Cardiac dysrhythmias
● Cardiac Disorders (Post MI)
● Metal or synthetic implants (e.g.. some older types of pacemakers, artificial cardiac valves, recent stents, or brain implants)
● Chronic back pain (after fracture, disc disorders or spondylosis )
● Severe Diabetes Mellitus with peripheral vascular disease or neuropathy
● Tumors (excluding metastases in the musculoskeletal system)
● Spondylolisthesis without gliding
● Movement Disorder and Parkinson
● Chondromalacia of the joints of the lower extremities, osteonecrosis and chondrosis
● Arterial circulation disorders
● Venous insufficiency with ulcus cruris
● Morbus Sudeck Stadium II (CRPS)
● Postoperative wounds
● Acute Rheumatoid Arthritis
● Joint replacements – no WBV for 6 months after joint replacement surgery, after that WBV can help strengthen the bone to implant bonding.
Absolute contraindications: Please do not use any WBV device at all if you have any of the following:
● Acute Inflammations, Infections and/ or Fever
● Acute Arthropathy or Arthrosis
● Acute Migraine
● Fresh (surgical) Wounds
● Recent fractures (wait 6 weeks after a simple fracture, 12 weeks after a compound fracture or those repaired with implants)
● Implants of the spine
● Acute or Chronic Deep Vein Thromboses or other thrombotic afflictions
● Acute disc related problems, Spondylosis, gliding Spondylolisthesis or Fractures
● Severe Osteoporosis with BMD < 70mg/ml • Spasticity (after stroke/ spinal cord lesion…)
● Morbus Sudeck Stadium I (CRPS I)
● Tumors with metastases in the musculoskeletal system
● Vertigo or Positional Dizziness
● Acute Myocardial Infarction
● Joint replacements (within 6 months of replacement surgery) or if you have any concerns about your physical health!