Hovert 3D Vibration Plate
Hovert 3D Vibration Plate
- STRENGTH, BALANCE & MOBILITY: Vibration plates help stimulate your repair system, improving circulation & helping regain muscle tone, balance, strong bones, core strength & happy metabolism.
- GENTLY ACCELERATES RECOVERY - Recover post injury! Our vibrating plate machine frequencies wake up muscles, improve circulation & oxygen delivery, & help the body repair, move & stay flexible.
- HEAL ACUTE & LONG-TERM INJURIES - Stop painkillers! The Hovert vibration plate exercise machine delivers perfect Whole Body Vibration. Over time, it relieves chronic pain & heals injuries, new & old.
- 3 MOTIONS IN ONE: An upgraded version of our standard body shaker exercise machine, the Hovert Platform has 2 robust motors for 3D motion & accelarated recovery.Choose to use 1, 2 or both in tandem.
- SKIP THE GYM - The whole body vibration machine saves you gym trips, yet transforms your whole body, reducing pain, & increasing overall wellness through low-impact vibration platform frequencies.
Learn Why More Than 140K+ Customers Choose Lifepro
All our units come with Lifetime Warranty upon purchase.
You need to register your product ideally 14 days after receiving your product.
Shipping & Returns
You may return new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
If ever your unit has been used or opened, a restocking fee of 15% will apply. Also, we don’t cover shipping costs for returns. (We can provide the label to make it easier for you) The item that you're returning should be repackaged with all the cords, accessories and documentation that were included when you received it.
Please send to: Lifepro Fitness LLC 465 Industrial Way W Eatontown, NJ 07724
Once our LifePro Care Specialists receives and inspects your returned product, our accounting team will initiate your refund within 2-3 business days. An email confirmation will be sent to the address associated with your order, detailing the amount refunded. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method.
We only ship within the United States.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Whole Body Vibration—Contraindications
It is always advisable to consult with your physician before starting any exercise program. Ongoing research in the field of Whole Body Vibration (WBV) indicates that many people can actually benefit from this form of exercise. However, if you suffer from any of the following contraindications it is imperative that you discuss Whole Body Vibration therapy with your physician before beginning any training program with vibration equipment.
Relative Contraindications: Gentle, gradual WBV may be able to help with these conditions, but use the WBV with caution. You may also need additional therapies and/or supplements to tolerate the WBV and to gain its benefits. If you have these conditions do not use WBV without guidance from a qualified natural health practitioner familiar with WBV, and the approval of your doctor. (See also the list of Absolute Contraindications below these “Relative Contraindications” – do not use WBV at all if you have any of the Absolute Contraindications).
● Gallstones, Kidney stones, Bladder stones
● Articular Rheumatism and Arthrosis
● Heart failure
● Cardiac dysrhythmias
● Cardiac Disorders (Post MI)
● Metal or synthetic implants (e.g.. some older types of pacemakers, artificial cardiac valves, recent stents, or brain implants)
● Chronic back pain (after fracture, disc disorders or spondylosis )
● Severe Diabetes Mellitus with peripheral vascular disease or neuropathy
● Tumors (excluding metastases in the musculoskeletal system)
● Spondylolisthesis without gliding
● Movement Disorder and Parkinson
● Chondromalacia of the joints of the lower extremities, osteonecrosis and chondrosis
● Arterial circulation disorders
● Venous insufficiency with ulcus cruris
● Morbus Sudeck Stadium II (CRPS)
● Postoperative wounds
● Acute Rheumatoid Arthritis
● Joint replacements – no WBV for 6 months after joint replacement surgery, after that WBV can help strengthen the bone to implant bonding.
Absolute contraindications: Please do not use any WBV device at all if you have any of the following:
● Acute Inflammations, Infections and/ or Fever
● Acute Arthropathy or Arthrosis
● Acute Migraine
● Fresh (surgical) Wounds
● Recent fractures (wait 6 weeks after a simple fracture, 12 weeks after a compound fracture or those repaired with implants)
● Implants of the spine
● Acute or Chronic Deep Vein Thromboses or other thrombotic afflictions
● Acute disc related problems, Spondylosis, gliding Spondylolisthesis or Fractures
● Severe Osteoporosis with BMD < 70mg/ml • Spasticity (after stroke/ spinal cord lesion…)
● Morbus Sudeck Stadium I (CRPS I)
● Tumors with metastases in the musculoskeletal system
● Vertigo or Positional Dizziness
● Acute Myocardial Infarction
● Joint replacements (within 6 months of replacement surgery) or if you have any concerns about your physical health!