Balance Your Way to Better Training
The benefits of the Horizon Balance Ball Trainer are unlike any other exercise equipment. With 40+ strength training variations that target every muscle in the body and the ability to support several unique stretching positions, this balance ball is the perfect addition to your home gym and workout routine.
Use with the flat base on the floor with the dome side facing up, and as a wobble board with the texturized, non slip dome side facing down.
Set it up in your home gym, living room, bedroom, or wherever you’ll use it the most.
23.6 x 23.6 x 3.9 in
Strength in your core leads to strength all over. It’s almost impossible to remain still while standing on the ball because your core is working hard to support your body movements.
Increase Flexibility & Coordination
Intensified with Weight Training Pilates Ball
Reshape & Tone Your Body
For older adults and those at risk for falling, this is the perfect tool to practice and build stability.
Use on a dry, hard floor, and you’ll never have to worry about the balance ball trainer slipping while you’re exercising.
Use a damp cloth to wipe dirt or moisture after each use. Do not use abrasive chemical cleaners.
Easy to use right out of the box, plus live support for as long as you own your Horizon Balance Ball Trainer. Check out our training videos for additional tips and advice.
- IMPROVE STABILITY: The half exercise ball balance trainer forces you to engage your core and use more muscles to stabilize. It’s excellent for older adults or those at risk for falling. For more advanced athletes, use the included Pilates ball for added weight training.
- VERSATILE WORKOUT: Practice strength and cardiovascular training through active movement or balancing on the core stability ball. Also, use the balance trainer stability half ball as a stretching and rehabilitation aid and polymetric training tool.
- UNLIMITED EXERCISES FOR ALL LEVELS: With countless exercise and stretching variations, this balance workout equipment is perfect for beginner strength trainers, intermediates, and more advanced athletes.
- PREMIUM QUALITY, STURDY DESIGN: The textured non-slip dome can hold up to 440 lbs, and the flat base is a strong plastic PP and TPE material. The half balance ball trainer conveniently comes with a hand pump and portable inflation straw for easy setup.
- COMPACT, PORTABLE, & CONVENIENT HANDLES: The half ball balance trainer with handles takes up less space than a stability ball, and because it's flat on one side, it won’t roll. At only 14.3 lbs, you can take it with you wherever you go.
Shipping & Returns
You may return new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
If ever your unit has been used or opened, a restocking fee of 15% will apply. Also, we don’t cover shipping costs for returns. (We can provide the label to make it easier for you) The item that you're returning should be repackaged with all the cords, accessories and documentation that were included when you received it.
Please send to: Lifepro Fitness LLC 465 Industrial Way W Eatontown, NJ 07724
Once our LifePro Care Specialists receives and inspects your returned product, our accounting team will initiate your refund within 2-3 business days. An email confirmation will be sent to the address associated with your order, detailing the amount refunded. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method.
We only ship within the United States.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
- Dimensions (Deflated): 23.6 × 23.6 × 3.9 in
- Dimensions (Inflated): 23.6 × 23.6 × 8.7 in
- Net Weight: 14.3 lbs.
- Max User Weight: 440.0 lbs.
- Ball Material: PVC
- Base Material: PP and TPE