Lifepro Loyalty Program FAQs
How do I apply for the Lifepro Loyalty Program?
I just made a purchase but I'm not seeing my points. What do I do?
First, make sure that you are logged into your account with the email that you signed up. If you're still not seeing your points, log out, clear your cookies and log back into your account.
Can I return or exchange items that were purchased with my rewards?
Yes, your points will go back into your account. However, please read our return policy as procedure can depend on the product, for more information please see our Return Policy. You will also lost any points that you earned for the product you return.
Can I purchase a gift for someone else using my rewards?
Yes! Your points can be used however you see fit. However, your points will only be able to be redeemed through your account and by you only.
How do I contact customer support for the rewards program?
You can reach the Client Care team by emailing email@example.com.
Does free shipping apply to reward member orders?
Absolutely! Here is more information for each tier:
- If you are a part of the “Insider“ tier you will receive special free shipping days throughout the year.
- If you are a part of the “Elite” tier you will receive free flat rate shipping for all orders above $199 in the contiguous US.
- And if you are a part of the “Pro” tier you will receive free flat rate shipping on any order in the contiguous US.
Can I use a coupon code with my rewards?
Where can I submit product feedback?
We encourage all clients to leave product reviews as often as they can. As part of our reward program, we trust your expertise to let us know what you love, what could be improved, and how you like to use your favorite pieces of equipment.
How do I refer a friend? Is there a referral program?
Yes! Please visit your account page, then click on Rewards and scroll down; you will see more information on our Referral Program.
How do I earn points?
You can earn points by purchasing products or referring a friend. You earn 1 point for every dollar spent, and once you reach
- 100 points, you get a $10 coupon (min order amount to use the coupon is $59)
- 200 points for a $20 coupon (min order amount to use the coupon is $100)
- 300 points for a $30 coupon (min order amount to use the coupon is $125)
- 400 points for a $40 coupon (min order amount to use the coupon is $150)
How do I spend my points?
Once you have shopped on the site and filled your cart with your favorite items you will start the checkout process. Once you are in your cart, as long as you are logged into your account, your points will automatically show up in a drop down menu where you can decide how many points you want to apply.
I am having issues with applying my coupon code to my order. What can I do?
Please make sure that you do not have another code already applied to your order - coupon codes/rewards cannot be stacked. Also, please make sure you are logged into your Lifepro account. If you are still having issues, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I used a $10 off coupon for my order but wanted to use the $20 - is there a way I can adjust?
Yes you can remove/add any coupons on the checkout page. Once you have completed your order however, you cannot change the rewards used for that order.
Where can I learn more about the rewards program?
You can learn more about the program by clicking here.
Can I redeem points from past purchases?
No, point redemption will be valid starting 11/16. However, past purchases will affect which tier you are currently in.
- Insider: $1-$499
- Elite: $500-$1499
- Pro: $1500+
Other than purchasing products, is there a way to earn points?
Absolutely, here are some other ways to earn points. Please note that the maximum amount you can earn before making a purchase is 90 points.
- Create account: 50 points
- On your birthday: 100 points
- Refer a friend that purchases a product: 250 points
- Leave a review: 25 points
- Follow us on Facebook: 20 points
- Follow us on Instagram: 20 points
- Upload a photo or video with your review: earn 10 additional points
Please contact email@example.com for more information.