Waver Mini Vibration Plate
Waver Mini Vibration Plate
*Discounts applied at checkout
100% Lifetime Warranty:
If your product doesn't function as intended, we will replace the product free of charge.
A mini version of our best-selling Waver Vibration Plate!
With a robust 200W motor, our MiniWaver packs the same punch as its full-sized counterpart - the bestselling Lifepro Waver vibration machine. Take this vibrating platform with you on road trips to upkeep your fitness on the go. Plus, thanks to its compact size, it’s easy to find a place to store it when not in use.
Clinically Proven Benefits
- Loosen up tight muscles
- Improve strength and muscle tone
- Boost metabolism & lymphatic drainage
- Waver Mini Vibration Plate
- 2 Loop Bands
- 4 Resistance Bands
- Remote Control
- User Guide
- Small and portable ( 23.62 x 13.78 x 4.72 inches)
- Oscillation training mode
- 99 speed settings
- Anti-slip rubber
- Exclusive training videos and live support
- Whisper quiet vibration
- Can only carry a maximum of 260 lbs
Among its many benefits, Whole Body Vibrations (WBV) are shown to calm the nervous system and relieve stress and pain throughout your body. Therapeutic vibrations increase blood flow, improving your circulation, protecting your nerves and bones, repairing old injuries, and loosening stiff joints — providing you with true, lasting pain relief and a greater range of motion as you continue to improve.
WBV helps you regain muscle strength, fortify bone density, improve circulation, boost metabolism & lymphatic drainage- and more! Gentle, therapeutic vibrations wake up muscles throughout your body; this, in turn, enhances your body’s built-in ability to regenerate cells and repair itself - toning muscles and increasing motion, flexibility, and comfort from the very first session.
Shipping and Returns
Shipping and Returns
Enjoy FREE U.S. Shipping on all orders.
You may return new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
If ever your unit has been used or opened, a restocking fee of 15% will apply. We don’t cover shipping costs for returns in this case. The item that you're returning should be repackaged with all the cords, accessories and documentation that were included when you received it.
Once our LifePro Care Specialists receives and inspects your returned product, our accounting team will initiate your refund within 2-3 business days.
Whole Body Vibration—Contraindications
It is always advisable to consult with your physician before starting any exercise program. Ongoing research in the field of Whole Body Vibration (WBV) indicates that many people can actually benefit from this form of exercise. However, if you suffer from any of the following contraindications it is imperative that you discuss Whole Body Vibration therapy with your physician before beginning any training program with vibration equipment.
Relative Contraindications: Gentle, gradual WBV may be able to help with these conditions, but use the WBV with caution. You may also need additional therapies and/or supplements to tolerate the WBV and to gain its benefits. If you have these conditions do not use WBV without guidance from a qualified natural health practitioner familiar with WBV, and the approval of your doctor. (See also the list of Absolute Contraindications below these “Relative Contraindications” – do not use WBV at all if you have any of the Absolute Contraindications).
● Gallstones, Kidney stones, Bladder stones
● Articular Rheumatism and Arthrosis
● Heart failure
● Cardiac dysrhythmias
● Cardiac Disorders (Post MI)
● Metal or synthetic implants (e.g.. some older types of pacemakers, artificial cardiac valves, recent stents, or brain implants)
● Chronic back pain (after fracture, disc disorders or spondylosis )
● Severe Diabetes Mellitus with peripheral vascular disease or neuropathy
● Tumors (excluding metastases in the musculoskeletal system)
● Spondylolisthesis without gliding
● Movement Disorder and Parkinson
● Chondromalacia of the joints of the lower extremities, osteonecrosis and chondrosis
● Arterial circulation disorders
● Venous insufficiency with ulcus cruris
● Morbus Sudeck Stadium II (CRPS)
● Postoperative wounds
● Acute Rheumatoid Arthritis
● Joint replacements – no WBV for 6 months after joint replacement surgery, after that WBV can help strengthen the bone to implant bonding.
Absolute contraindications: Please do not use any WBV device at all if you have any of the following:
● Acute Inflammations, Infections and/ or Fever
● Acute Arthropathy or Arthrosis
● Acute Migraine
● Fresh (surgical) Wounds
● Recent fractures (wait 6 weeks after a simple fracture, 12 weeks after a compound fracture or those repaired with implants)
● Implants of the spine
● Acute or Chronic Deep Vein Thromboses or other thrombotic afflictions
● Acute disc related problems, Spondylosis, gliding Spondylolisthesis or Fractures
● Severe Osteoporosis with BMD < 70mg/ml • Spasticity (after stroke/ spinal cord lesion…)
● Morbus Sudeck Stadium I (CRPS I)
● Tumors with metastases in the musculoskeletal system
● Vertigo or Positional Dizziness
● Acute Myocardial Infarction
● Joint replacements (within 6 months of replacement surgery) or if you have any concerns about your physical health!
Hassle-free replacements for most products.
Free and fast US Shipping on all orders.
Superb, built-to-last quality or your money back.
150K HAPPY+ CUSTOMERS
Trusted by more than 160K customers worldwide.