Rumblex Pro Vibration Plate
Rumblex Pro Vibration Plate
- SUPERCHARGE YOUR WORKOUT: Whatever your routine, Rumblex Pro gives you a boost through Whole Body Vibrations (WBV). As you work out, these multidirectional vibrations activate and engage muscles throughout your body, accelerating muscle contractions to help you build strength faster. You’ll feel the effects from the very first session, and continued, regular use helps you break through plateaus and build muscle tone everywhere
- REPAIR INJURIES & RELIEVE PAIN: Enjoy all the benefits of a rehabilitative session from home. Amongst its many benefits, this whole body vibrating platform calms the nervous system, greatly improves bone density, and strengthens your core for greater balance. Its therapeutic vibrations improve blood circulation, protect your nerves and bones, repair old injuries, and loosen stiff joints, providing you with true, lasting pain relief and a greater range of motion as you continue to improve.
- FULLY LOADED: Not just a platform - your Rumblex Pro is an entire workout system. Harness the built-in rings to hook up a wide range of included workout bands, straps, and accessories to sweat and move with. Access our step-by-step training sessions with our Guiding Angels, from beginner all the way through expert.
- BLISSFULLY SILENT: Because most prefer a quieter home workout, we’ve eliminated all alarms and beeps from this model. And thanks to our platform’s 3 whisper-quiet, top-of-the-line motors, the only sounds you’ll hear are the ones you make as you sweat - unless, of course, you choose to stream music through the built-in Bluetooth speakers.
- A LIFETIME OF WORKOUTS: Every platform bearing our name undergoes rigorous scrutiny to make sure it delivers on power and efficacy and a built-in lifetime warranty so you’re never left hanging.
Learn Why More Than 140K+ Customers Choose Lifepro
All our units come with Lifetime Warranty upon purchase.
You need to register your product ideally 14 days after receiving your product.
Shipping & Returns
You may return new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
If ever your unit has been used or opened, a restocking fee of 15% will apply. Also, we don’t cover shipping costs for returns. (We can provide the label to make it easier for you) The item that you're returning should be repackaged with all the cords, accessories and documentation that were included when you received it.
Please send to: Lifepro Fitness LLC 465 Industrial Way W Eatontown, NJ 07724
Once our LifePro Care Specialists receives and inspects your returned product, our accounting team will initiate your refund within 2-3 business days. An email confirmation will be sent to the address associated with your order, detailing the amount refunded. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method.
We only ship within the United States.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Whole Body Vibration—Contraindications
It is always advisable to consult with your physician before starting any exercise program. Ongoing research in the field of Whole Body Vibration (WBV) indicates that many people can actually benefit from this form of exercise. However, if you suffer from any of the following contraindications it is imperative that you discuss Whole Body Vibration therapy with your physician before beginning any training program with vibration equipment.
Relative Contraindications: Gentle, gradual WBV may be able to help with these conditions, but use the WBV with caution. You may also need additional therapies and/or supplements to tolerate the WBV and to gain its benefits. If you have these conditions do not use WBV without guidance from a qualified natural health practitioner familiar with WBV, and the approval of your doctor. (See also the list of Absolute Contraindications below these “Relative Contraindications” – do not use WBV at all if you have any of the Absolute Contraindications).
● Gallstones, Kidney stones, Bladder stones
● Articular Rheumatism and Arthrosis
● Heart failure
● Cardiac dysrhythmias
● Cardiac Disorders (Post MI)
● Metal or synthetic implants (e.g.. some older types of pacemakers, artificial cardiac valves, recent stents, or brain implants)
● Chronic back pain (after fracture, disc disorders or spondylosis )
● Severe Diabetes Mellitus with peripheral vascular disease or neuropathy
● Tumors (excluding metastases in the musculoskeletal system)
● Spondylolisthesis without gliding
● Movement Disorder and Parkinson
● Chondromalacia of the joints of the lower extremities, osteonecrosis and chondrosis
● Arterial circulation disorders
● Venous insufficiency with ulcus cruris
● Morbus Sudeck Stadium II (CRPS)
● Postoperative wounds
● Acute Rheumatoid Arthritis
● Joint replacements – no WBV for 6 months after joint replacement surgery, after that WBV can help strengthen the bone to implant bonding.
Absolute contraindications: Please do not use any WBV device at all if you have any of the following:
● Acute Inflammations, Infections and/ or Fever
● Acute Arthropathy or Arthrosis
● Acute Migraine
● Fresh (surgical) Wounds
● Recent fractures (wait 6 weeks after a simple fracture, 12 weeks after a compound fracture or those repaired with implants)
● Implants of the spine
● Acute or Chronic Deep Vein Thromboses or other thrombotic afflictions
● Acute disc related problems, Spondylosis, gliding Spondylolisthesis or Fractures
● Severe Osteoporosis with BMD < 70mg/ml • Spasticity (after stroke/ spinal cord lesion…)
● Morbus Sudeck Stadium I (CRPS I)
● Tumors with metastases in the musculoskeletal system
● Vertigo or Positional Dizziness
● Acute Myocardial Infarction
● Joint replacements (within 6 months of replacement surgery) or if you have any concerns about your physical health!