Lifepro Radiant | Soar FX Collection
Discover the power of your body’s natural healing and repair systems with compression therapy that penetrates deep into your muscles and fascia to boost recovery, mobility and flexibility. We believe in taking an active role to gain strength, overcome obstacles, and achieve your goals.
3 Intensity Levels
Choose low, medium or high to find the amount of pressure that works for you. Massage intensity: Foot: 30kPa, 35kPa, 40kPa Calf: 25kPa, 30kPa, 35kPa Thigh: 25kPa, 30kPa, 35kPa
Compression warms up your muscles preworkout, increasing your range of motion, flexibility and comfort while you train.
6 Massage Modes
Choose from 6 massage modes to deliver pressure exactly where you need it most. Switch between massage modes, intensity and heat levels with the remote control, and view selected options on the backlit LCD display.
3 Temperature Levels
Soothe tired soles after a long day of standing or walking. Choose between 95°F, 113°F, 131°F for blissful relief.
Recovery & Relief
Reduce muscle soreness, loosen stiff joints and manage chronic pain. Relax and sit comfortably while decreasing inflammation and stress.
Compression therapy can boost blood flow and strengthen veins, providing you with soothing relief for sore feet and legs.
Foot length: 10.2” - 14.2” Calf circumference: 16.5” - 21.7” Thigh circumference: 20.9” - 29.7” Extension belt: 9.4” x 8.7” Massager Dimensions: 28.1” x 9.8” x 7.1”
Combine active and passive recovery by massaging your thighs, legs and feet while you rest, relax, read or watch TV.
Lightweight, portable and rechargeable with the included power adapter, our cordless massager gives you up to 2 hours of rejuvenating power.
WE’VE GOT YOUR BACK
Easy to assemble right out of the box, plus live support for as long as you own your Radiant X. Check out our training videos for additional tips and advice.
- IMPROVE CIRCULATION: Our calf, foot and thigh massager with compression includes 6 massage modes and 3 intensity levels for customized support and relief. A leg compression massager uses air compression therapy to improve poor circulation and provide circulation and vein support for healthy legs.
- LEG MASSAGER WITH HEAT: Our sequential compression device for legs is a heated foot massager, calf massager, leg massager and thigh massager for edema, swelling and stiffness, providing you with foot pain relief, ankle pain relief, leg pain relief, joint pain relief and muscle pain relief. Choose from 3 heat levels to soothe aching feet.
- REMOTE CONTROL MASSAGE: Instant relief is at your fingertips with remote control buttons to select massage mode, intensity and heat level, clearly displayed on the backlit LCD screen. Our leg compression machine for home use weighs just 4 lbs and folds to a compact size, so you can slip it into your gym bag for immediate, on-the-go relief.
- IMPROVE ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE: Use this leg compression massager for pre-workout warmup and post-workout recovery - to improve blood flow and lymphatic drainage, reduce inflammation, and promote faster healing. Extension belt included to fit a wider range of leg sizes.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: We’re always on your team. Every leg and foot massager bearing our name undergoes rigorous scrutiny to make sure it delivers on power and efficacy, and our built-in lifetime warranty ensures LIVE support from our ‘guiding angels.’
Shipping & Returns
You may return new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
If ever your unit has been used or opened, a restocking fee of 15% will apply. Also, we don’t cover shipping costs for returns. (We can provide the label to make it easier for you) The item that you're returning should be repackaged with all the cords, accessories and documentation that were included when you received it.
Please send to: Lifepro Fitness LLC 465 Industrial Way W Eatontown, NJ 07724
Once our LifePro Care Specialists receives and inspects your returned product, our accounting team will initiate your refund within 2-3 business days. An email confirmation will be sent to the address associated with your order, detailing the amount refunded. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method.
We only ship within the United States.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Product ManualThrive X Manual
- Net Weight: 4.0 lbs
- Dimensions: 28.1” x 9.8” x 7.1”
- Power Consumption: 7W
- Decibel Rating: <60 dB
- Auto Shut-off Time: 20 minutes
- Size Range (Foot, Calf, Thigh): Foot: 7.9” - 11.8” Calf Circumference: 15.7” - 20.5” Thigh Circumference: 20.9” - 29.7”
- Extension Belt: 9.4” x 8.7”
- Foot Temperature: Low: 95°F | Med: 113°F | High: 131°F
- Massage Intensity: FOOT: Low: 30kPa | Med: 35kPa | High: 40kPA CALF: Low: 25kPa | Med: 30kPa | High: 35kPA THIGH: Low: 25kPa | Med: 30kPa | High: 35kPA
- DC CHARGER
- Rated Input: AC 100-240V ~50/60 Hz
- Rated Output: 5V 2A
- Rated Voltage: 5V DC
- Type: Lithium-ion
- Capacity: 2500 mAh
- Usage Time: 1.5-2 hours (varies by settings)
- Charging Time: 2-3 hours