- The Turbo Mat was invented with those in mind that need a little extra cushion while using their Turbo Vibration Plate.
- When applying your hands or feed directly to the Turbo Vibration Plate, the surface of the plate or the vibrations can be too intense for some when starting out.
- We’ve eliminated the need to use shoes or a towel on your Turbo Vibration Plate -- for those that want a little extra cushion during their workout.
- Eliminate extra sensory vibrations through hands and feet. When using your Turbo Vibration plate, place the thin yoga-like mat on top to maximize your workout.
- If you’re looking for ways to increase your performance on your Turbo Vibration Plate, this mat is for you!
Shipping & Returns
You may return new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
If ever your unit has been used or opened, a restocking fee of 15% will apply. Also, we don’t cover shipping costs for returns. (We can provide the label to make it easier for you) The item that you're returning should be repackaged with all the cords, accessories and documentation that were included when you received it.
Please send to: Lifepro Fitness LLC 465 Industrial Way W Eatontown, NJ 07724
Once our LifePro Care Specialists receives and inspects your returned product, our accounting team will initiate your refund within 2-3 business days. An email confirmation will be sent to the address associated with your order, detailing the amount refunded. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method.
We only ship within the United States.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.